Error

Скачать торрент Sword of the Stars 2 Lords of Winter ( Paradox Interactive ) (ENG) [L]

Страницы:   Пред.  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  След.

Автор Сообщение

WestGad

post 31-Окт-11 12:23

Ц Gonzila писал(а):

они опоздали с этой игрой лет на 5..
сейчас есть StarCraft 2, который полностью удовлетворит потребности в жанре RTS..
мне кажется в это поиграет человек 10-20
Слова человека который не видит разницы между RTS и Глобальной Космической Стратегией :furious:

Глобальные космические стратегии:
Star ruler - http://rustorka.innal.top/forum/viewtopic.php?t=81249
Master of Orion 3 - http://rustorka.innal.top/forum/viewtopic.php?t=10706
Master of Orion 2 - http://rustorka.innal.top/forum/viewtopic.php?t=46907
Distant Worlds - http://rustorka.innal.top/forum/viewtopic.php?t=36511
Sins of a Solar Empire - http://rustorka.innal.top/forum/viewtopic.php?t=27019
Galactic Civilizations - http://rustorka.innal.top/forum/viewtopic.php?t=86150
Galactic Civilizations 2 - http://rustorka.innal.top/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13025
Armada 2526: Supernova - http://rustorka.innal.top/forum/viewtopic.php?t=76172

Есть еще несколько достойных представителей жанра о которых я не написал :?

mornon

post 31-Окт-11 12:26 (спустя 2 минуты)

На официальном форуме разработчики обещают выкладывать по нескольку патчей в неделю в течении следующего месяца. А это значит, что играбельно будет через два.
Ц Gonzila писал(а):

сейчас есть StarCraft 2, который полностью удовлетворит потребности в жанре RTS..
Сейчас есть пасьянс "Косынка", который полностью удовлетворяет потребности в жанрах RTS,TBS,RPG,MMO и многих других.

Takigaru

post 31-Окт-11 13:46 (спустя 1 час 20 минут)

Ц Gonzila писал(а):

они опоздали с этой игрой лет на 5..
мне кажется в это поиграет человек 10-20
Вот! Вот! Влияние просмотра хауса на неокрепший молодой ум XD

JackDaw

post 31-Окт-11 14:34 (спустя 47 минут)

Терпеть не могу стар крафт и все ему подобные игры)... я вообще не считаю их стратегиями, даже тактикой я бы их не назвал). Банальное закликивание врага). И два способа игры, либо сразу идти в атаку и опередить врага пока он ещё не построил боевых юнитов. Либо застраиваться с расчётом на то что потом задавишь его массой.
А данная игра, именно стратегия, с дипломатией, торговлей, обширным научным древом, просчётом боевых постов, и прочими отличительными чертами жанра). И играть в эту игру я бы рекомендовал только по нэту, и лучше со знакомыми (ГеймСпай), а то многие люди ходы делают по 10 минут, это так бесит))... как-будто они там каждый ход новый корабль проектируют).
Да ходы кстати одновременные. Поэтому даже когда играет много человек игра не превращается в эпический *цензура* с часовым ожиданием своей очереди ходить).

Но сейчас она ещё сырая, это факт. Люди рассчитывают на то что игра будет доведена до играбельности к выходу её дисковой версии (16 ноября). А потом будет уже полироваться. Если конечно Керберос не разорится раньше ^_^.

plombir83

post 31-Окт-11 19:01 (спустя 4 часа)

Ц Цитата:

к выходу её дисковой версии (16 ноября)
порадовал!

Asq1313

post 31-Окт-11 19:06 (спустя 4 минуты)

пока заметил баг с вылетом из игры если одновременно (в один ход) завершается исследование и есть любое сражение по завершению сражения вас выкенет и ещё когда после боя появляется таблица с отчётом нажать более 1 раза на кнопку ок вылет 55%

alex_305

post 31-Окт-11 19:08 (спустя 1 минута)

Нравится мне этот жанр. Большое спасибо за ссылки.

:up: :beer2:

Касательно Sword of the Star 2, то ИМХО, главное начать. Ждали дольше, подождем еще пару месяцев, пока до ума не доведут Керберосы. То что первый блин у разработчиков будет комом стало понятно, когда они перенесли дату релиза с конца сентября на конец октября. Поспешили отрапортовать, а сами оказались не готовы. :?

JackDaw

post 31-Окт-11 19:11 (спустя 2 минуты)

Чем ?) Эту дату я сам узнал с зарубежного форума... и не знаю на сколько это факт)).. а уж про то будет ли она в России выходить на дисках в ближайшее время вообще ничего сказать не могу).
Керберос ещё сказали что хотят выпускать 2-3 патча в неделю. И в начале попытаются сделать игру стабильной, а потом уже будут работать над функциональностью.
Собственно, вот оригинал)... Там много лирики. И ЦЕО Кербероса берёт всю вину за случившееся на себя, извиняется, и обещает что они исправятся).
Ц Цитата:

Hey folks! Helluva weekend eh?

Welcome to the perfect storm of ♥♥♥♥ up made up of 40% Murphy's Law, 30% Chaos, 20% Overambition and 10% wishful thinking. And you have our deepest regrets for what it is worth as none of this was part of the plan.

I am tempted to go into full blown explanations but a) that starts to smack of making excuses and b) in reality I think the biggest things on people's minds right now judging from your posts is "Who's responsible?!!" and "What's going to be done?!!" And even when its time for explanations I am sure you would all rather hear about it in the context of "How this won't happen again".

That latter question is an easy one and best gotten out of the way quickly. "Who is responsible?"...I am. Half my job at Kerberos is to be the one that makes the hard call. What gets prioritized. What gets pulled. What gets released. What get accepted. And in many ways, what gets said. When push comes to shove, I am the one who makes the deal with the devil. When something is supposed to be watched, its me who has to know the answer. When the switch got thrown on the wrong build, costing many of you an extra big download and letting loose an extra buggy code base, I was in traffic instead of giving the yay or nay myself. That should not have been...hell I should have insisted nothing moved until the right code had been there and confirmed multiple times. Instead I blew it and bad things happened.

So lets set this straight here. When you are dealing with SotS2 this weekend and wondering quite rightly "Who is to blame for this?!!" The answer is me. NOT Paradox...NOT Steam and certainly NOT my team. All of those forces have been exemplary in helping deal with a bad situation. When it comes to who should be at the end of anyone's fingerpoint, it's just plain ol' me.

Ok...so now onto the real important thing...The Future of SotS2 and what you can count on.

First of all the bad news...Thanks to various factors we are now sitting on top of a pile of blown apart code and unstable features. The first thing you can expect though is stability. There will be an update tomorrow which will set right much of the chaos created friday in terms of crashing and keeping you from playing that game. What it WON'T do is magically add back in every piece of functionality. Gods know I wish that I had that magic wand but the reality is that path leads to more chaos and more broken gameplay sessions. Remember that part where I mentioned making the hard calls? This is another one of those. As much as the team wants to throw themselves at this like crazy people, I am not going to ok that. Instead we will go about this in a relatively sane and orderly fashion with regular updates that make sure everything that goes back in is as stable as possible before you see it. Oh I am sure some stuff will leak through, but at least that will be dealt with quickly and cleanly. Sorry to just put the hard facts to you straight without flowers but I think we are somewhat past the flowers make it all better stage of this relationship

What this means to you...

This plan means that you folks can expect at least 2 or 3 updates a week over the next month or so that will gradually make this game into what it should have been when the switch was pulled on friday. Soon after that you can expect personel in black suits to arrive at your house to flash a red light in your eyes. After that you will find yourself happy and enjoying the best release day ever and none of this will ever have happened.
Ok fine...I am a lil shakey on the last half of the plan but what I can tell you is that by the end of this period you WILL have more additional content than you would have under more ideal circumstances. Every update will go out with some thank you for your patience...some badges, extra maps, new nose art, more background entries. Basically whatever can be done alongside the priority path will be put in as well. The people out there who know Kerberos know that we support our games not just for weeks or months but for years. For all of you people new to us, please let me assure you that despite how your purchase may look at the moment, you can look forward to years of support. I would ask that you consider not giving up on us because it will literally take the end of the world for Kerberos and Paradox to give up on SotS2.

What I would like to ask of you...

Oh I know that is hardly what you expected to hear right now, but before your temperature rises, please hear me out becuase this portion is in reaction to ALL the posts I have read which seem to subdivide into certain clear groups.

If you are a Kerberos and/or a SotS fan then please just enjoy the game as you can over the next few weeks. I know you want to help as much as possible but to be honest you should NOT be rewarded for your support with more work. Your feedback is appreciated but in no means are you expected to act as testers or hunt bugs. Literally your patience and continued support is more than enough.

If you truely feel like you have been dumped into an unannounced beta test on this game, then please, I ask you to put the game away and not look at it till someone fires off the "all done" flag. I am not going to tell you that you should not feel this way. What I am going to say is that if you feel this way then you should not feel victimized any more than if you had made a pre-order and then been informed of a delay. I know this does not make it all right but at least it should make it clear that no one wants to use you as a beta tester nor was that ever the intent.

And finally, if you are in the camp that still feels robbed by the time you have reached this point of my post I can only offer what I can. We are fixing it and we need folks to either cheer, step aside or get out of the way cause vitriol is not going to help right now. If you demand a refund then I completely understand and you can be assured, the cost of that will make it directly to us. We will feel your "voting with your dollars", you can be sure about that and we accept that as fair play. On the other hand, if a free copy of the orginal SotS will help tide you over while we get this game shined from turnip to jewel, then please write to "[email protected]" and we will set you up. If nothing else, if you are not familiar with how we support our products, you can play it and then ask the old-timers how much it changed over the years and that may reassure you.

So if you are still with me after this long post...let me summarize.

a) ♥♥♥♥ up
b) my fault
c) will be Completely fixed
d) fun stuff in many updates
e) Understanding of your position
f) Apology again and underserved request for faith and patience from people who don't know us.

That's about it folks. I hope this helps in some way or another. If enough people care, I will try and post a "Ways I can think of to prevent this from happening ever again". But otherwise its sunday and I got a whole lot of work to get done for tomorrow's update.

Once again, Regrets and our deepest thanks for whatever patience each one of you can offer.
--Martin Cirulis
CEO/Creative Director
Kerberos Productions
http://www.kerberos-productions.com/...p?f=37&t=22033

Asq1313

post 01-Ноя-11 09:35 (спустя 14 часов)

вышел патч
Changelog for Sword of the Stars II update r17430 (Monday Oct 31)
Additions and Improvements:

- The game will now start in native 64-bit mode on operating systems that support it.
- Added 15 new entries to the encyclopedia.
- A new badge has been added for all factions.

Bug Fixes and Other Changes:

***This update will break save games due to changes to special encounter implementation***

- Fixed a divide by zero crash that could occur when the game tried to trigger a rebellion on a planet with 0 civilian population.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when entering the multiplayer lobby.
- Fixed issues where the game would hang on end turn when resolving AI versus AI combat.
- Fixed issues where concurrent combat scheduling could cause game turns to hang.
- Fixed an issue where the game could crash when a player attempted to save between turns.
- Fixed an intermittent crash that could occur during combat.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when committing an intercept mission.

- Fixed encyclopedia content appearing in the wrong locations.
- Fixed issues where user interface would be unreadable when starting a game window larger than the desktop resolution.
- Added more tool tips to the game lobby.
- Added more tool tips to the colony information widget.
- Added more tool tips to the build screen.
- Added more tool tips to the certain pop-ups and to the station placement screen.

- Fixed a few outstanding localized text issues, including three descriptions in the tech tree;
**** Spinal Mounts
**** Heavy Fission Cannon
**** Assimilation Plague Cure.
- Rebalanced Police ships and some menaces.
- Made improvements to Swarm Hiver, Larva and Queen art.
- Fixed issues where the game window could shrink below the minimum 1024x720 resolution.
- Fixed issue where minimizing the game window could cause it to go full screen instead.
- Fixed an issue where Suul'ka could become available to non-Horde Zuul players via Diplomatic Stations.
- Suul'ka arrival after building a Tribute station is now delayed by at least a turn.
- Fixed a bug with post encounter dialog where list selections were getting mixed up.
- Fixed a miscolored element of the fleet widget items.
- Fixed some underlying UI layout bugs.
- Fixed a bug where Gate Amplifiers would not show up in the station module list. This was preventing the upgrade of Gate stations.
- Fixed a bug that was allowing built modules to be re-queued.
- Fixed art issues with Tarkasian Dreadnought GOOP and Heavy Beam modules.
- Fixed outstanding art issues with Human Supply Transports, Naval Outposts and Polic Cutters.
- Fixed an issue where AI controlled agents running at accelerated time in simulated combat were not doing enough damage to each other.

Known Issues:
- Main Menu becoming active before background combat loads. Players cannot proceed past Main Menu until load complete.
- Section descriptions not displaying in Design screen.
- Fleets not providing turn/distance to objectives mid-mission.
- Optimization of Hiver fleet use of gate network.- One avatar per race not displaying correctly
- Options button not working in Main Menu (works in launcher)
- Cinematics button not working
- Continue game button not working
- Sound cut outs (in combat, when lots of sounds)
- Screens transitioning slowly
- Hotkeys not working correctly
кто может скачните и выложите :download:

plombir83

post 01-Ноя-11 11:20 (спустя 1 час 45 минут)

во! хороший патчик! дело за релизерами.
а вообще думаю игру купить надо - раз над ошибками такая мощная работа проводится. и главное быстро, а не как обычно:кормят завтраками.

Asq1313

post 01-Ноя-11 13:34 (спустя 2 часа 13 минут)

а там по инету и так поиграть можно без лицухи

DisaDi01

post 01-Ноя-11 13:54 (спустя 20 минут)

а что насчет локализации, кто собирается у нас выпускать?

Andrewsmelov

post 01-Ноя-11 14:17 (спустя 23 минуты)

Ц Asq1313 писал(а):

вышел патч
Changelog for Sword of the Stars II update r17430 (Monday Oct 31)
Additions and Improvements:

- The game will now start in native 64-bit mode on operating systems that support it.
- Added 15 new entries to the encyclopedia.
- A new badge has been added for all factions.

Bug Fixes and Other Changes:

***This update will break save games due to changes to special encounter implementation***

- Fixed a divide by zero crash that could occur when the game tried to trigger a rebellion on a planet with 0 civilian population.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when entering the multiplayer lobby.
- Fixed issues where the game would hang on end turn when resolving AI versus AI combat.
- Fixed issues where concurrent combat scheduling could cause game turns to hang.
- Fixed an issue where the game could crash when a player attempted to save between turns.
- Fixed an intermittent crash that could occur during combat.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when committing an intercept mission.

- Fixed encyclopedia content appearing in the wrong locations.
- Fixed issues where user interface would be unreadable when starting a game window larger than the desktop resolution.
- Added more tool tips to the game lobby.
- Added more tool tips to the colony information widget.
- Added more tool tips to the build screen.
- Added more tool tips to the certain pop-ups and to the station placement screen.

- Fixed a few outstanding localized text issues, including three descriptions in the tech tree;
**** Spinal Mounts
**** Heavy Fission Cannon
**** Assimilation Plague Cure.
- Rebalanced Police ships and some menaces.
- Made improvements to Swarm Hiver, Larva and Queen art.
- Fixed issues where the game window could shrink below the minimum 1024x720 resolution.
- Fixed issue where minimizing the game window could cause it to go full screen instead.
- Fixed an issue where Suul'ka could become available to non-Horde Zuul players via Diplomatic Stations.
- Suul'ka arrival after building a Tribute station is now delayed by at least a turn.
- Fixed a bug with post encounter dialog where list selections were getting mixed up.
- Fixed a miscolored element of the fleet widget items.
- Fixed some underlying UI layout bugs.
- Fixed a bug where Gate Amplifiers would not show up in the station module list. This was preventing the upgrade of Gate stations.
- Fixed a bug that was allowing built modules to be re-queued.
- Fixed art issues with Tarkasian Dreadnought GOOP and Heavy Beam modules.
- Fixed outstanding art issues with Human Supply Transports, Naval Outposts and Polic Cutters.
- Fixed an issue where AI controlled agents running at accelerated time in simulated combat were not doing enough damage to each other.

Known Issues:
- Main Menu becoming active before background combat loads. Players cannot proceed past Main Menu until load complete.
- Section descriptions not displaying in Design screen.
- Fleets not providing turn/distance to objectives mid-mission.
- Optimization of Hiver fleet use of gate network.- One avatar per race not displaying correctly
- Options button not working in Main Menu (works in launcher)
- Cinematics button not working
- Continue game button not working
- Sound cut outs (in combat, when lots of sounds)
- Screens transitioning slowly
- Hotkeys not working correctly
кто может скачните и выложите :download:
А где взять этот патч?

ravenidze

post 01-Ноя-11 14:21 (спустя 3 минуты)

Ребят скажите когда и кем будет локализована эта игра?

aleksandrx3

post 01-Ноя-11 16:14 (спустя 1 час 53 минуты)

ravenidze
Скорее всего официально никогда и никем. Вся надежда на переводчиков с ZOG.

JackDaw

post 01-Ноя-11 16:33 (спустя 18 минут)

По идее парадокс это и есть локализатор)... но они не славятся тем что переводят игры на русский)... Новый диск молчит, хотя именно они локализовали первую часть в России. 1acС может быть локализует её только через пару лет, но и то врятли, ведь тут нельзя перевести только "сабы")... Какела где то начиная с 05-го года, или около того, переводит только игры которые как в принципе никому не интересны)).
Надежды на лицензионный перевод короче мало). Только палёный, но фанов у игры маловато, и допустим мне играется без перевода не плохо)))... Так что... вполне вероятно игру не переведут никогда).

Asq1313

post 01-Ноя-11 16:57 (спустя 24 минуты)

патч в стиме есть и (www . swordofthestars . com/media/patches пробелы убрать) но Please note - if you have purchased a digital copy, use the patch provided by the same digital download portal to avoid compatibility issues.

fearwild

post 01-Ноя-11 17:09 (спустя 12 минут)

кто может выложить этот патч?

Nick381

post 01-Ноя-11 17:21 (спустя 11 минут)

А о следующем патче что-нибудь слышно ?

Takigaru

post 01-Ноя-11 17:59 (спустя 38 минут)

как доступна будет крякнутая - выложим.

Текущее время: 22-Июн 14:04

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3